Public Course Bookings
We operate a fair and equitable fees and refunds policy for students who undertake training with us.
Enrolment in our Nationally Recognised Training courses is acceptance to our fees and refund policy which is detailed below. Please take the time to review this policy prior to enrolling in your course.
Due to the inherent nature of our short courses, refunds will be issued when:
- Student provides notice (email is acceptable) of withdrawal more than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course. A $10.00 administration fee will be charged for all cancellations regardless of time given
- A student is unable to attend due to extended hospitalisation/illness, and/or pregnancy/childbirth
Refunds will not be issued when:
- Withdrawal from course is less than 7 days prior to course commencement
- Changes occur in student’s work hours
- Changes occur in student’s personal life
- Student changes their mind and they have commenced the course
- It becomes inconvenient for a student to travel to class
- A student moves interstate
- A student changes jobs or become retrenched
- A student leaves before finishing course/unit of competency
- A student is expelled from the training centre for a serious breach of discipline
No refunds will be payable after the commencement of a course.
Course transfer is allowable if advised 24 hours prior to start of the course. Transfer is not available to students who fail to show for the class or who do not give the required notice. A 25% reschedule fee is applicable to students who wish to transfer to another course if they “fail to show” or do not provide the required 24 hour notice.
Students who arrive after the scheduled course start time may be denied access to training and be required to pay an additional 25% of original course fees to re book an alternative date.
The training centre will make payment of all refunds within 4 weeks of receipt of a written application for refund. Refunds will be made to the person who entered into the contract with the training centre and are not transferable. Refunds will be made by EFT only.
Refunds paid if training provider defaults:
If we cannot provide a course for whatever reason a full refund will be made.