Occupational First Aid – Helensvale (4 Days)
4 consecutive days face-to face. Date shown in calendar is the first day of training.
Free on street parking available. No parking permitted in centre complex.
What to Bring
- A form of identification
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Your emailed training confirmation
- Have good english language skills (verbal and written)
- Be able to undertake a multiple choice and short answer test
- Be physically able to perform two minutes of uninterrupted CPR on an adult and infant CPR manikin placed on the floor
Participants who successfully complete training and assessment of this course will be issued a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment in Occupational First Aid HLTSS00027, including Provide Advanced First Aid HLTAID006, Provide Advanced Resuscitation HLTAID007 and Manage First Aid Services and Resources HLTAID008. A4 colour certificates are emailed as a PDF with a plastic wallet card certificate posted shortly afterwards.
Unit 6, 64 Siganto Drive
Helensvale, QLD, 4218
T: 07 5572 5299, E: email@example.com