Are you looking for Advanced Resuscitation Courses Gold Coast? Look no further…
This accredited course will provide participants with the skills and knowledge to effectively operate advanced resuscitation equipment such as oxygen and a defibrillator.
Not only suitable for those needing an advanced resuscitation certificate for work, anyone interested in attending an advanced resuscitation class should consider booking into a Gold Coast course conducted at our Harbour Town training facility.
Paradise First Aid is one of the only registered training organisations offering advanced resuscitation training on the Gold Coast.
- Fully certified
- Public courses fortnightly
- Workplace training available
- 24/7 Online Booking
- Face-to-face training
- No pre-course homework
- Harbour Town (Gold Coast)
$120.00 per participant
To secure your space, full payment is required at time of booking. We accept credit card (Visa or Mastercard), or electronic funds transfer (internet banking).
Large groups and onsite pricing vary, please speak to one of our friendly team to discuss the available options.
How to book
Book online or call 07 5572 5299
There are no pre-requisites for this course; however, it is recommended that participants have sufficient English language and visual interpretation skills to successfully complete the first aid training.
Participants will also be required to undertake practical training and assessments at floor level. This includes demonstrating CPR on a manikin for a period of two minutes. If you have poor mobility or a current injury please discuss this with us prior to booking. Participants under the age of 18 are required to provide a consent form completed by their legal guardian. This form can be found here.
14 yrs. Due to the adult learning environment. Paradise First Aid does not accept registrations for participants under of the age of 14.
Requirements for Completion
Participants are required to attend 100% of this first aid training and successfully demonstrate competence in all assessment activities at one of our Gold Coast centres or onsite at your workplace.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Requirements
Participants will require suitable LLN skills to complete the following tasks/skills:
- Read information from a PowerPoint and whiteboard
- Listen and understand verbal information delivered by an English-speaking trainer
- Complete written incident report forms in English
- Read and answer a multiple-choice question paper
- Read and answer a short-written answer test
- Listen to instructions of an Automated External Defibrillator where prompts are delivered in English
- Be able to count to 30
Statement of Attainment in the following units of competency:
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation
One (1) year from date of issue.
You are required to undertake annual Advanced Resuscitation refresher training. Our comprehensive student management system will remind you a month before your certificate is due to be refreshed.
- A4 colour certificate (PDF), emailed following training
- Plastic wallet card certificate with CPR instructions
- CPR magnet chart
How to Get Further Information
Call one of our friendly customer service team on 07 5572 5299